VAT is not included in the price displayed (19%)
Sub-top portable sound system
LABI1-SB18p is an 18” powered subwoofer, designed for fixed installations and portable applications. A stand alone compact subwoofer or combined with LABI1-C100i to create a complete powerful solution, easy to mount and plug and play.
It performs 2400W Class D built-in amplification power: 1 x 1200W for its low frequency woofer, and 2x600W amplifiers, able to power up to 4 x LABI1-C100i. It also features DC protection to avoid damage to the loudspeakers.
LAB1-SB18p also performs 18 factory presets - selectable through the LCD screen - allowing the user to choose different configurations, depending on the needs required and the desired performance of the system.
LABI1 series offers a modular solution to satisfy the most demanding fixed installations and mobile public address applications. Combining the different products of the series, it can fulfill any requirement.
• 18” powered subwoofer with a compact design
• 2400W built-in Class D amplification power
• Low frequency amplifier: 1200W
• Speaker output amplifier: 2x600W @ 4Ω
• Frequency range (-10dB): 38Hz – 250Hz
• Max. SPL: 132dB
• 2 x input connectors: XLR3 balanced
• 2 x XLR stack output connectors: XLR3 balanced
• 2 x powered output connectors: Speakon®
• 18 factory presets
• User control interface with LCD
• Black finish available
• Sports & Wellness
Maximum SPL (dB@1m) 132 dB
Power output (RMS) 2400 W
Dimensions 513 x 513 x 704 mm / 20.2 x 20.2 x 27.7 in.
Weight 39.1 kg / 86.2 lb