19% VAT is not included in the price displayed
Architectural Loudspeaker Cabinet
ECLER ARQIS 112 is a wooden loudspeaker cabinet with a compact format, stylish aesthetics, excellent sound quality and long term reliability, featuring 340 WRMS @ 8 Ω, 12" woofer and 1" HF Compression Driver. 35 mm mount socket and 8 x M8 rigging points, allowing for horizontal or vertical mounting options (80ºx40º dispersion pattern).
It has been specifically designed to fulfil permanent installation requirements where a perfect balance between sound performance and architectural / interior's design matching is a must.
Bracket not included.
• Full range, 2-way architectural loudspeaker
• 340 WRMS @ 8 Ω
• 1 x 12" low frequency woofer
• 1" high frequency compression driver (rotable)
• Double INPUT/STACK connector, Euroblock + Speakon© type, with security attachment screws to avoid accidental disconnection
• 35 mm mount socket, compatible with SR12 wall bracket (not included) & TRIPO1 floor stand (not included)
• 8 x M8 cabinet flying points.
• Metal safety sling included, to avoid drops in case of accidental detachment from the wall surface
• Available in black and white finish
• Shopping malls
• Sports centres
• Theatres / auditoriums
• Conference rooms
• A/V presentations
• Corporate rooms
• Perimeter reinforcement in clubs
• Theme parks
|Power output (RMS)||340 W|
|Frequency response (-3 dB)||60Hz – 18kHz|
|Dispersion (HxV)||80 x 40 degree|
|Sensitivity (dB@1m 1W)||97 dB|
|Dimensions||416 x 565 x 352 mm (WxHxD)|