19% VAT is not included in the price displayed
Wall Panel Micro-mixer
ECLER WPaMIX-T is a 2 channel micro-mixer which keeps the standard wall-panel format of the WPa series. It allows to a mix a stereo unbalanced signal (2 x RCA) with a microphone signal (XLR), getting a balanced mono output that can be sent to a preamplifier, amplifier, mixer, digital or analogue matrix, etc., thus saving inputs in the receiver device.
The MIC input includes a 2 band EQ (BASS, TREBLE) and it can use the talk-over function to override the line signal when the microphone exceeds the talk-over detection threshold.
WPa is a series of remote control wall panels for systems and interconnecting audio signals. It marks a development of its predecessor, the WPm series, with a modern, elegant, discrete aesthetic, designed in collaboration with Italdesign Giugiaro. WPa series includes surface-mount installation box (HxWxD = 86 x 86 x 38mm).
• Unbalanced stereo line input (2 x RCA)
• Balanced microphone input with BASS and TREBLE controls and selectable Phantom power
• Independent volume controls for LINE and MIC inputs
• Talk-over function available (MIC over LINE)
• External Power Supply Unit required (12 to 17 VDC). Suggested ECLER PSU unit: WPPSU (a single WPPSU unit can feed up to 20 WPaMIX-T units, depending on cable runs and sections)
• It can be combined with an eMCONTROL1 to work as a remote audio input for eMIMO1616 digital matrix
• Remote audio sources connection, mixing 2 inputs into a single balanced mono LINE output