The SR20 is a cardioid condenser microphone with clean, natural on-axis pick up and smooth uncolored off-axis rejection, making it a superb choice for a wide range of applications, including reinforcement and recording of vocals, guitar, drums, piano, horns, strings and woodwinds. Its open, easy-to-use pickup is musician friendly.
- Will accurately capture a voice with the same precision and quality up to 90 degrees off-axis, providing the same pristine sound quality at the front and side of the microphone;
- Up close the SR20 is warm, not boomy, while its unique windscreen assembly eliminates the popping of P's;
- Patented design and uniform polar response provide more gain before feedback than other microphones;
- Unscrewing the windscreen of the SR20 allows it to become an instrument mic for piano, guitar, drums, brass, woodwinds and other instruments;
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance;
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications;
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion;
- No "smearing" of low-level signals.